tirsdag 1. desember 2009

Looking back on when we first met, I cannot forgive and I cannot forget

Today I slept til 5 pm. First I woke up too late to catch my school buss at seven thirty. So I was gonna catch the nine buss, but then I woke up too late to take that one too! :O :P I stayed up way too late last night, watching Itazura na Kiss and being fangirlish and hyper. That's probably why I was totally knackered this morning, and stayed in bed til five. I just didn't see any point in getting up, because I had nothing to do anyway. When I finally did get up though, I had dinner, and did my Norwegian's homework. I feel a little better now, but if I miss my buss tomorrow again, I'm gonna kill myself. :P not really, but I'll think about it again.

Before I can go to bed today though, I have to pack for my weekly trip to my dad's, which is tomorrow, watch a movie (I don't consider stuff like that optional :P), eat some more, have a shower, and possibly start watching Blood Ties... or finish watching InK, which I only saw 14 out of 25 episodes last night. But they got married, so I'm quite happy with where I left it off ^_^

Tomorrow I'm going with my sisters to my grandmother's house, and we're gonna bake Christmas cookies :D I'm looking forward to it... and especially the "eating them" part ^^ ;) lol.

Also considering watching Quest for Camelot, or even Beauty and the Beast -yet again- now, just because it inspires me, and I like to be inspired... though I've probably had my fill of Disney movies for the remainings of this year, we all know that's not gonna stop me :P I'm also childishly looking forward to the release of "The Princess and the Frog" movie which is a new disney movie coming on December 11th... :P

I feel like I have nothing to say right now, so I'm gonna go and try to get all the stuff done so I can be in bed by midnight, at the latest. :) I'm watching Bones season 2 right now, so that's probably why I feel so good :P Bones always gets me in a good mood, because it's so funny, yet smart. Ciao for now.

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "I'm not Philistine, I'm Catholic." love you Booth ;) xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. lol everyone deserves a fan girl moment :D i bet ur kawaii as a fan girl :D lol *hi 5* i didn't go today either *Smug grin* :DDDD

    ^_^ sounds like fun! lol i love how that film so isn't optional :D *pats*

    lol the best part! :) have fun! oo, this'll be the first time u've baked cookies since u said u wanted to!!!! yayyy!

    me tooooooooooo!!! that's the first cartoon in yonks! i can't wait to see it! though i have a horrible feeling i'm gonna be really critical of it :S :P o well, still gonna go and get all the murchendise from the disney store! ;)
    ooo, beauty and the beast is amazin - love the way they animated it ^^ but camelot is good too...ah, decisions decisions lol - what ever will u choose? :D

    lol are u sure midnight is the latest? *fluttering eyelashes, wink wink, nudge nudge* you won't love Bones too much to forget to sleep, eh? ;) anyways i hope u have a nice...relaxing night and that tomorrow is loads of fun ^_^

    sweet dreams!

    lots of love to you
    <3

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett