mandag 25. januar 2010

I won't mind if you take me home, come on take me home

I've been neglecting blogs recently, but now I feel like I'm back. I've been finding back to the old stuff I used to be addicted to a couple of years ago, and I realize I haven't been checking up on things in about a year. Things I used to check everyday. But no more. Even if my interests change, the things I used to find inspirational still help me, and I will not abandon it anymore. :] so, back to "the scene", and japan and everything overly cute. Damn, I feel like making something today... being creative. But I'm not very clever when it comes to creativity, so I doubt myself, and then things never get done. I need a personal pusher I think; someone who forces me to create and spend my time wisely... instead I just lay in bed watching "Glee", "Cougar town" and "Fringe". That's really not helping my creative outlet.

I need to take a course in sewing I think... :P

I'm getting a new phone soon -christmas present from my mom- but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm waiting (I wish I could say patiently), but I just wish it would come soon! I'm so stoked on it, because it's got the sidekick-esque look, and I've wanted a sidekick since I was roughly fifteen years old. Almost nineteen now; still no sidekick. :( it's only because we don't have them in Norway, so buying one in England wouldn't work in Norway. But I will live in London soon, and then... :P then I'll have my sidekick. ^^

I've got art now, and we've made a mannequin dressed in baroque clothes made from paper... I'll post a picture when I get one, it was a lot of work, but we got it done, and I'm kinda proud. ^^ Today we're writing a logg on what we did when we made the mannequin though, so that's not as interesting. In fact, I haven't even started ^^

On another note, I started watching "Glee" last night, and I'm oddly intrigued. Ok, so the characters are overly stupid, and they give in to peer pressure easily, but most of it is funny. A few characters I absolutely dislike, but meh. Isn't that part of everything? You like and dislike things everyday.

Now, the teachers keep yapping, and I can't concentrate or think, so I'm gonna go for now ^^ Feels nice being back.

Song that's stuck in my head today: "I like you so much better when you're naked" by Ida Maria. :P Check it out ^^

~Leene~ "The clever things I should say to you, got stuck somewhere between me and you." xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. it's nice having you back huni :D *HUGS*

    you must show me ur phone, it sounds so cool :D lol i can't wait for you and your future sidekick to come to london ;) :D

    yu are creative, very creative - don't doubt yourself :) you're amazing in fashion creativity!:) lol *pushing you* is that what u meant? ;) lol :P :D

    oo, that'll be one amazing manequin! :) me will look forward to seeing :)

    love you my darling :) *pats*
    so glad ur back!
    <3
    xxxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanx, it's nice being back! :D *hugs*

    yea, I've gotten it now, and it's SO CUTE! :P me neither, Can't WAIT!

    :) thanks. I'll try to be better! ;) haha, that's EXACTLY what I meant ;) haha.

    Love you too! :D
    glad to be back
    <3
    xoxooxoxoxoxox

    SvarSlett
  3. ^_^ *HUGS*

    lol :D don't get it confiscated by playing with it too much ;) :P

    lol yayyyyy *happy children dancing around in a circle*

    ^_________^ aww, shuckz :D
    :D
    <3333333333333333333333333333333
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett