tirsdag 7. september 2010

The smell of cakes and pies are absolutely everywhere...

My room is this completely obnoxious thing, with pink walls covered in posters and magazine cut-out, filled with books, dvd's, A BIG FUCKING CLOSET FULL OF CLOTHES, teddy bears on top of the closet, book shelves and under my desk, and bags hanging everywhere. It looks... mostly like a storage room. It's completely childish, but the way I see it... Its my first proper room. When I was little, we never had our own house. We rented places, -and we did live one place for 5 years-, but we never lived anywhere longer than 5 years. So I never had one house to call "home". Home was wherever we were, which was fine. But then we moved back to the island where my mom grew up, and started building our own house, and right before we moved to London in 2008 it was finished. So... I've actually not lived here as long as I think. It feels like home. It feels good. And thus, I have finally gotten the girly room I've always wanted :)
Wow, this was a completely random and useless story... anyway, my whole point was: this is my first room that is all mine, therefore I will decorate it as if I were a 5 year old princess-wannabe girl ^^ :P

And behold! I succeeded ^^ Lol.

(It's getting late, can you tell? My brain is phunking up, and things make less sense :P)

Well, nightie.

~Leene~ xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS QUOTE AS UR TITLE??? *hi 5* lol, i notice those things :P ;)

    indeed. decorate it is as u want. it's all yours. as you change your room will change with you. it's a wonderful thing having a place all of your own. i know i say really bad things about my room. i guess that's because i don't feel this house is my home yet. i feel kindof relaxed in my old bedroom because that's where my grandpa used to be but my grandparent's old house...the room i shared with mum there will probably be my only real room right now. sorry, i sound a bit off atm. i guess i'm just missing my grandpa ^ ^'

    things make perfect sense. enjoy your room dearest, you deserve to :D

    SvarSlett