tirsdag 7. september 2010

They say that kitty's got soul...


And before I go to bed (who am I kidding, I mean before I watch another episode of Supernatural, while snacking on toast and chocolate milk -_-) I thought I'd just leave some pics. And yes, I am a complete tool when it comes to taking pictures of myself... I am... a cam whore ^^ but only in my own company.





Look at this deranged haircolour! I need to go blond asap, I don't even know what to call this... oh well. At least that's another colour I can check off my list of "colours I have tried to have my hair". -_- I think that's what you call epic fail. I'm never happy with my hair, I guess that's something I have to live with... Or, just continue to try new colours until the day I find myself. Or die. Whichever comes first :P (jk).

This time, for cereal: GOOD NIGHT.

~Leene~ "Slipping into nighttime." xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. those pics are so cute :D i LOVE that hair colour on you! it does look nice on you, honest! :) it makes u look all cute and angelic :D

    lol go cereal! which one did u pick? :) cornflakes are always good ;)

    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett