søndag 27. mars 2011

Who are YOU gonna prank? ^^

I've just watched an hours worth of 100% entertainment :P It was April Fool's day episode, and they were pranking these poor girls, lol. It made me realize its almost 1st of April! :O :P What will I do? ... no, in honesty I've always been really crap at pranking people. I guess I'm just not very creative when it comes to finding tricks and jokes to pull on people... :P I wish I was better, but this is the truth. Help me prank someone!?!?! :P lol.

I've been pranked good by people though... one time I got pranked so bad I almost started crying :P it was April the 1st, but I had forgotten... ah, the memory makes me laugh, coz it was such a good prank! :P Kudos for that one, Lulu!

Well, I'm going to bed now, earlier than usual, lol :P its only 4 ;)
Ring Ding Dong keeps playing nonstop in my head, its sooo addictive, I love it :P

Other than that... see you tomorrow loveys. <3

I still love you, though.

~Leene~ "Bo peep, Bo peep, Bo peep; meeow." xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  2. :P whyy THANK YOU love, I love me some crushems ;) hihi.

    SEA SHELLS??? :P now THAT I would love to see ;)

    Obsessions are indeed fun, specially in the forms they are taking these days ;) (CLAP CLAP)
    <3

    xoxoxoxoxox

    SvarSlett