mandag 28. september 2009

I'm so sorry but I love you

I'm sitting in bed, wrapped in my double duvet, with Josie (my laptop) in my lap, coz she's so warm, and I'm so cold... :P hahah, cozy time! :D

Anyway, I promised you quotes, so here they are:

"When I like people immensely I never tell their names to any one. It is like surrendering a part of them. I have grown to love secrecy."

"I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world."

"It is only the intellectually lost who ever argue."

And my personal favourite:
"Dorian's whims are laws to everybody, except himself."

~Leene~ "Just a bit of heaven for you, my love (and because I stole your title :) thank you for sharing <3)" xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. haha! great quotes, the one about dorian's whims is too tru ;):P

    lol.

    lol i'll share everything with u....even my flu germs lol *chases u round* mwha! share and share alike huh? ;) :P
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  2. Haha, I knowww! :P he's such a child! :D

    ;) that's ok, as long as it keeps me from going to skwl ;) *giggles hysterically*
    xoxoox

    SvarSlett