onsdag 30. september 2009

I need inspiration. Not just another negotiation.






I obsess. It's what I do. Call it creative inspiration, but I do it.

I've just seen "Queen of the Damned" which is a most genial film! <3 :) I loved it. I actually like it better than "Interview with a vampire", because Lestat is young and sexy, and a rockstar in this one! :P and when he gets together with Akasha (queen of the damned) they're so cute! And I know two vampires being all bloody isn't what most people would call "cute" but their expressions... they were just like little kids! *puppy eyes* (little bloody kids, but still... :P) It's a must see, and I recommend it highly. If only to add another guy to my list of hotties. :P I guess I do really have a thing for "bad"-boys. ^^ But then again, I always knew that (Cole <3)

Enough of that. My birthday was yesterday, and I am now EIGHTEEN years old... whaaaw. I feel so mature, and responsible, and grown-up now ^^ (not really). It's time to go out into the world, and get a job, and a family. Or? Hmm, there's nothing really different about me, and it makes no sense to me that one day should change so much about your life... but I do sense the difference, and I know I'll feel it clearer soon. Ah well.

These days I'm so tired, I've just been falling asleep the minute I get home from school. I am sleep deprived to the limit, and I'm so tired that I don't even care anymore! :O today I was so tired that I stayed in bed, and caught a buss at nine (instead of the school buss at seven thirty) and got to school late. I need to get myself together, but I. just. don't. see. why. :( I need inspiration, meaning, achievement, creation.

Anywho, I'm gonna watch some episodes of 90210 now, before trying to do some homework (possibly). I need to sleep this weekend, so that I'm not completely dead for my party next friday. Waaaahw.

(Isn't she the cutest queen you've ever seen? :) and Lestat ;) can't complain either way.)

~Leene~ "All I wanna do is find a way back into love." xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. lol :D obcession is a necessary evil :)...if u wanna call it EVIL that is...

    lol :) "bloody kids..." awh! i really wanted to see that :( it's never come on tv here and mum was gonna buy it. that is, until she saw the cover on the dvd! omg, the lectures i got after that of "do u like stuff like this, she's like completely naked..bla bla bla". i hadn't actually seen it lol and to be honest i still really want to but meh. i saw pan's labyrinth which was REALLY mentally scarring ah, are u talking about Cole from Charmed? :)

    have u got used to being 18 yet? :) so, what's the first 18-ish thing u've done? :D. lol i still think i'm 15 and i write 12 francis everywhere insted of 13 francis. i guess that means i'll never grow up? may be never never land has vacencies? wanna go? :D me thinks mr smee is lonely :P ha ha ha

    inspiration...hum....well, this is the last year at school EVER but i guess that is a little too far off to be inspired...ask yr mum / dad if they'll do something for u. like...if u do all ur homework they take u to mc donnalds or they rent a film u wanna see or if u do really well all round in a term u get to go out somewhere or if u do more chores u get pocket money, that kinda stuff. it could just be that u go on a family outing - whatever it is YOU want to do :). it usually helps me with school if i have something to look forward to like if there is something i want to watch on tv but i know i can't unless i do all my homework a little early.

    lol, have fun at the partyyyyyy! good luck with the homework, i hope it's not too long so u get it done quick and get to sleep :) *HUGS*

    LOTS OF LOVE
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett