søndag 13. september 2009

You're my heart breaker <3

Ok, I know you don't care about pictures, so I'm going to spend my free period blogging ^^ (more like *coughramblingcough*)

Yesterday I watched a New Moon trailer that I hadn't seen before, which really intrigued me, and annoyed me, and WAH, made me want to see the movie real bad. Buuut, since that wasn't possible, next best thing was to continue reading the book (since I've been on a break for a few months... =P). I started liking Jake more and more as I read, something I don't like, but then all of a sudden I hated him again, then I liked him, and in the end I decided something. I'm going to like Charlie best from now on, because he's never "broken" my heart. XD yea, I realize these are characters from a book, and it's not real, but I stil get carried away. It's been a while since last time, and I enjoyed it.

Now, enough about Twilight. I'm sitting in school now, at half past eight in the morning, and I wish I could stil be in bed (since I have two free periods now), and I wish today wasn't such a boring day, and I wish I stil had my psychology book... :P However, it's a really nice day today (blue sky, sunnny), so I'm just going to try to enjoy it ^^ and even if I can't learn anything from school, I always learn things for myself along the way, so I'm sure it'll be fine ;)

Wow, I feel like I should be rambling on and on about something now, but I guess I'm just a little tired, and my mind is kind of blank...

So I'll be going then (facebook, no doubt :P). Sayonara!

~Leene~ "If I'm silly, then you're dangerously unbalanced ^^" xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! awh, are u ok? the coughing makes me think ur ill *HUGS*

    lol :D i still need to read the last one before i forget what happens. but i'm waiting to steal ursala's and she doesn't know where it is *cries* lol...oddly enough i sometimes felt sorry for jacob for being such a screw up lol :P na, but...he is really annoying, huh?

    lol :D so how was ur day? do anything nice? :)

    lol i know what u mean, there isn't anything for me to say either. i'll see if i can catch u on facebook then :)

    lots of love to you
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    SvarSlett