onsdag 23. september 2009

When I'm with you baby, I go out of my head. And I just can't get enough.

Good morning bloggers! :P

I woke up with "I just can't get enough" stuck on repeat in my head, and I really do like the old songs :) I think I like the 80's, and the 60's, and I definitely like the 20's. :D I took a test online once, and it said I was a flapper in a past life :P (yea, I liked that answer...)
Anyway, today I've had Art for three hours, and we had to draw a portrait of an old man's face... he was very wrinkly, and I really didn't want to draw him :P buut, I was a good girl (for the first time this year XP) and so I drew. It took me about an hour and a half? and I got to listen to music while doing it, so I was actually really relaxed. It was a good day, and when I was done I was online for the remaining hours. Which is what brought me here again ;) lol.

I'm going to my dad's after school, it's kind of become a Wednesday tradition :P I like it though. I feel like I'm more a part of his family than ever before, and I think that's the way it should be. It's right. :)

I'm happier than in a long time, but at the same time I miss London so much that it hurts sometimes. Sometimes I just need the anonymity of a big city. The possibility of going shopping whenever I want. The opportunity to go to Starbucks, KFC and Chinatown. Seeing things I've never seen before, even though they've always been there. Finding the time to explore the world. :P I need my LDN fix!

That being said, it's time for History class now, and I do like the teacher, so maybe I should keep being a good girl and pay attention ;)

I leave you with pictures of Kat Bjelland, Courtney Love and Babes in Toyland. I really love that whole kinderwhore scene, so yah. :) It's my inspiration for the day ^^




(And check out that cool jacket wrap thing on the top picture! :P I LOVE that, and I WANT IT! :P buy me it for my b-day pwetty pweease?)

I love you and leave you now.

~Leene~ "Sun is in the sky, oh why, oh why would I wanna be anywhere else?" xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. :D flapper, whoooooooo!!!! *hi 5* that's a cool result! lol congrats for being good :D eugh, that sounds like it must have not been a very motivating picture to draw? but u finished it so YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYs ^^. i am glad u finished coz u came to visit ^^ *HUGS*

    i'm glad that ur getting to see more of ur dad ^^ ur his daughter so u should be able to be a part of his life just like he should be a part of yours *HUGS* i hope things stay like that and u'll continue to be happy :)

    :D london misses u too, so so much. sometimes i sit there and think if u lived here what would we do today after school finished early and stuff. but i'm looking for fun things that we can do in our own time. have u ever been to london dungeons? i hope that london, u and me will be able to have many years of happy experiences togeter and always :)

    lol *pats* ur such a good girl right now :D

    that pic at the top is nice! :D lol i would so buy it for you! :D

    anyways have fun at school and continue to be a good girl :)
    lots of love to you!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    SvarSlett