mandag 15. mars 2010

Fight for myself...

Ok, so I checked my list, and it's more like 40-50 manga's on it... -_- but 10 of them will be ordered in the coming week :)

So, this weekend was indeed very relaxing, and I'm glad it turned out the way it did. I was supposed to go to the local bar with my girls again, but last minute I just realized I didn't feel like it. I don't like to be stupid, so I'll try to be smart instead. I've been going out as often as I can to kill a need, but I'm not into it anymore. Deceiving myself and such. If it happens, it happens, but I'm not going to try to make it happen anymore. Meh.
Instead I really felt like seeing my sister, and spending time with her, so I went to my dad's on Friday by boat. :) We spent the weekend finding different tv shows to watch, and we also watched second season of Castle <3 I do love Rick and Kate, Ryan and Espesito :P
Also, saturday night we played scrabble with the rest of the family, and watched the last episode of "heartbeat", so it was a good day. Sunday I went back home, and saw the "Cirque du freak" movie, which I loved as well :P So funny.
All in all, it was a very relaxing weekend, and I'm glad it turned out that way :) sometimes the most important thing is to be with your family, and yourself, and have nothing to worry about. Even if you know it's not everlasting, "out of sight, out of mind" or something along those lines, neh? ;)

Well, it's monday again now, and back to school. :( I've got P.E, scenography and Religion today, so it's a pretty crappy day, but I've got plans for myself :) Let's just say I'm into drawing again, and that always inspires me :)

I loved you first.

~Leene~ "the dog days are over..." xoxx

4 kommentarer:

  1. O_o WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, that's a very healthy list! :P

    that sounds like a lovely weekend *pats* i'm glad it turned out so nice :D. i agree with you - sometimes you need a change from all that. it's prolly important coz we know it isn't everlasting...*HUGS* so are u feeling all powered-up now? :D

    what's scenography?? ooo yayy, i love ur drawings :D

    i love u more ^^

    xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  2. :P hahahahah, it's an INSANE list, you mean? ;) wah. Will take ages to go through, and by the time it's completed, there will be new books out in those series... -_-

    yeah, I guess I just needed a "time-out" ;) lol. And I do feel A LOT better :D

    scenography is theater backgrounds, making models... the "scenes" of play's and theater etc. :P
    Have u seen my drawings? :P

    love youuuuuu <3
    xoxoxox

    SvarSlett
  3. it gives u something to do tho, ne? :P lol and i don't know anyone whose half as informed about mangas as u...ur the mastah!!! :D

    that's good :D

    :o fuuuuuuuuuuun, me wanna do that with u!!!! i've seen the ones u showed me ^^ mostly of the ones you drew on your hands :) me liked!!!! can i see more??

    love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3333333
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  4. I am the master. Mwahahahhaha. :P kidding.

    And I'll see if I can post some pics soon... I've drawn alot lately, but they're not that good still... ^^

    Love you <3

    xoxoxox

    SvarSlett