tirsdag 16. mars 2010

I can't breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe no more

I like songs despite not knowing what they're about. Japanese, Korean, even French ones, I'll listen and love, and not have the foggiest what they're about. So today, on a whim, I google translations... Awww, GD! *heart* Now I just love the songs even more! I never really gave it any thought, what they could be about, I just enjoyed. Now they mean something. It's special. :)

Today's been a relaxing day, basically because I haven't done much, and my teachers have been nice to me (they tend to be, though I never figured out why :P I'm not a goodie). We're making a handbag for art, so I've done some sewing today. Right now I'm in history class, which is always alright. Next is Norwegian, which will probably be horrible, but meh. For now, I just. don't. care. ^.^

Love of the day: chupa chups lollies :]

I started watching season 1 of House yesterday... it is awesome! :P House is the funniest. He's so sarcastic, how can I not love? I've always been sarcastic (much to my mother's dismay) but never have I been as bad as House :P I'm going to continue watching it when I get home today, even though I should also revise since we have a test tomorrow :S Norwegian test. Blah.

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "Your eyes are the size of the moon." xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. :D yayyyy *bouncing up and down* GD's cuteness...yayyyy lol :)

    lol they're nice to you because it's what they should do :P no one cannot be nice to u - it's unnatural :). oo, handbag! sounds like fun :D lol i woulda thought norwegian was easy for u? :)

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...lolly pop lolly pop oh my lolly lolly pop... ^^

    lol you'll ace it. u have natural intelligence, yup yup :). lol he's hallarious :D. i like ur "sarcasm" it's truthful yet sweet all at the same time ^____________^

    lots of love to you sweetie

    ~them must be some big eyes! lol~ do they look kinda like this --? ((O____________O))
    ;)
    haha
    love u!

    SvarSlett
  2. :D GD <3

    Ahahaha, I doubt it :P tho it does seem that way sometimes... I guess some people are just too nice ^^
    Norwegian is as easy for me as English is for you;) it just depends what we're having really. Lately we've been reading Norwegian poems, and they suck, so I don't really love the subject ^^ lol :P

    Thanx for believing in me :) but anyway, I didn't go in today, so I dunno when I'll retake it. Hmm. Truthful and sweet... how so? :P lol.

    Hahahhaha, THAT made my day ;) your cute moon-sized eyes! :D xD
    LOVE YOU MUCH MUCH! <3

    xoxoxoox

    SvarSlett