onsdag 17. mars 2010

We're the leaders of the new school

So, I find this picture amusing ^^ :P take it as a warning o_O ;) neh.

I didn't go to school today, I don't really know what happened... So I slept instead, and I had a ton of weird-ass dreams! Mostly I was drunk, it was like a wonderful skins party, but with people I used to know... crack. ^.^

And speaking of skins, it's just gotten whack lately. I prefered the first generation, because even though there was drama, there wasn't DRAMA like in the second generation. I feel like the producers try to top whatever they did last time, and make it even more insane... that's not really a good tactic... :P Having some dude beat Freddie to death with a baseball bat... was not such a great idea ^^ Still, I'm stoked for the third generation, and I can't wait till season 5 and 6 start airing :D I wonder what issues all the new kids will have, since we know everyone always has a ton of deep psychological issues to deal with xD

Love of the day: The Leaders by GD, Teddy and CL. :) I've been listening to it non-stop on repeat... waaah.

Time to go do something constructive, and not laze about in bed anymore ^.^ but then again, who am I really kidding? ;)

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air..." xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. lol that picture made my day :P *pats*

    awh *hugs* me too. my dreams have been kinda odd these days too. did u have any nice ones? :) lol i wonder what you'd be like drunk...not that i'd want u to get drunk *pats* u'd not be very happy when ur sober again, right? (having splitting headaches and all...) ;) but then again...seeing as it's u u'd be as lovely as ever no doubt :)

    lol sounds like eastenders right now. it's so ott that no one understands what's going on :P

    love of the day: awwwwwhhh *yayyyyyyy*!!!!!

    haha, lazing around in bed IS constructive...it's giving the bed a purpose therefore it's very good indeed ;)

    love u much much
    <3

    xoxoxxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  2. :P hehe, it's from Zombie Loan ;)

    Yea, I suppose. I find weird to be nice tho, so I usually enjoy the dreams that make me go "WTF?" xD
    Hahaha, no need to wonder, I can just tell u ;) lol. I'm more social as a drunk anyway, because emotions kinda drown into each other. And I usually don't get headaches the next day, I'll just be a bit reduced and tired. You usually only get headaches and throw up if u've mixed too many different sorts of alcohol ^^ :P

    Yeaaa, soap's have a way of being very dramatic tho :P but skins isn't a soap, so it should cool down!! -_-

    Hahahah, I never thought of it that way before, but YOU'RE RIGHT! I make it my business to give my bed a purpose! :) clever.

    love yoooouu.
    <3
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett