mandag 15. mars 2010

I've got the frequency to turn you on

So, I've just gotten home, had a glass of chocolate milk and one with orange juice, and am currently sitting in my bed under my duvet. I feel good. And I thought this would be a bad day, coz it started off so good, but it's been ok :) surprisingly.

Now, I'm gonna have a hamburger for dinner, then I'm heading out to meet wifey at five, and we're going around collecting money for cancer. Ringing people's doorbells and begging, in other words :P it's for school, because we're seniors (I suppose we'll call us that, even though we're not in America ;) lol), and apparently seniors are the people in the country that help out the most with these kinds of fundraisers. :) oh well, two hours of my life that can save someone else? I'm ok with that :)

Well, I gotta go get ready, but I'll try to be on later :)

I love YOU, though. ^^

~Leene~ "Hey there, tin smiles." xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the title :)

    *hi-5* chocolate milk is the best!! i'm glad that the day was good in the end :) *pats*

    awh, that's so sweet! good luck with your fundraising!!! i hope u make lots an lots :)

    sorry i wasn't online on the day :( i woulda really liked to talk to u *HUGS*

    LOVE U MOSTIEST :P

    <3
    xooxxoxooxxo

    SvarSlett
  2. ;) thanx, it's a song :) it's on youtube, superconducter by Beautiful small machines :)

    *hi 5* I know, I love chocolate milk! :D

    welll, it went ok, but I live on an island, so we didn't get that much... but everything helps, right? ;)

    That's ok :) I'm online sometime between 8 am and 3 pm from monday to friday, if u wanna talk :) I'm usually online after 4 too... :P but not always, lol. *HUGS*

    LOVE YOUUU
    xooxoxoxoxox

    SvarSlett
  3. oooooooo i'm so there *zoom lines*

    lol i do too but...ursala is the chocolate milk maniac. u don't get in her way when she's stealing all the chocolate milk...not if u don't wanna loose an arm ;) lol. i must drink it in secret...she can smell it like...well...like a crazy person ;) haha...i'm so dead if she reads this!

    :) yep. i'm sure they're very grateful to u *pats* such a kind kiddie, awwwwhh *musses up ur hair* ^^

    okiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie :D i'll try and get on then tho that's not guaranteed...i wake up at 3 right now (haha) *HUGS* but i shall succeed one of these days darn it!

    WOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett