lørdag 3. oktober 2009

I just wanna be ok

OK, it's elleven o'clock now, and I got woken up before ten this morning. BEFORE TEN! That's CRAZY! It's coz John's parents are visitting us now, and they sleep in the guest room, which is next to my room, and this morning my 5 year old brother thought it a great idea to come downstairs and wake them up. He was shouting alot, and running around out in the hall... I mean, at first I was impressed because he speaks great English, which means he obviously hasn't forgotten it :] this is good. Buuuut, after a while it wasn't so cute anymore, as I COULDN'T SLEEP! So I turned my Ipod on to try and sleep, but by then I was already too awake to make it back into la-la-land. :( It's probably coz I spent most of the day yesterday sleeping.

I got home at three thiry, had a shower, then a nap for half an hour before dinner. Then when I was done eating, I wanted to sleep again, so I slept another half hour, then read a chapter of Dorian Gray (he's engaged to Sybil Vane now... ah, the irony.) then slept till like ten thirty, at which John's parents had arrived, and I went upstair to say hello, before going back downstairs and listening to some music and drawing until one am, when I went to bed, again.

I was just so exhausted, and it's the holiday now so what the heck? (yea, we don't have school all of next week :D) Today I'm going down to my grandparents house, because my aunt is there visitting since yesterday, and she brought her boyfriend, which none of us have met yet :P also my uncle is coming today.

And now I'm going to eat, and draw some more (I'm trying to find my inspiration again, and be creative because not crating anything is making me depressed and I don't like that anymore :P) and read about Dorian's stupid crush on Sybil. He needs to get over that. :P haha.

So toodles! :]

~Leene~ "By the end of the night I'm a have you so fucked up" xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. awh! lol ur brother sounds cute ^^ - home made alarm clock too:D. heh heh love how u described it as la-la land. hope that ur not too sleepy no more!

    *HUGS* lots of sleeping, that's good - you're getting to catch up on the sleep u've missed out on right? :) the girl who plays sibyl is wendy from peter pan *tht i'd add that in seeing as the subject of dorian came up:D*

    oo, have fun ^^ hope ur aunt's boyfriend is nice:) lol we have another 4 weeks till half term O_O kill me now! lol. but enjoy ur holiday ^^ u have any plans for it?

    lol. u could b dorian's councillor on blogger:D *~pat pat*~ that wonderful mind of urs will be put to good use lol. oo i wanna see more pics if ur uploading them on here ^^ i loved ur last ones ^^

    ta ta deary, take care
    <3<3lots of<3
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  2. Hah, not in the morning! :P thanx, I like la-la land... hihi. I spend as much time as I can there ;)

    Aaaaah, I Hate her! ... :@ :P they could have picked Christina Ricci or anyone else! blah. But Sybil is stupid anyway :P

    he was ok... but I see no need to get close to him until he puts a ring on her finger ^^ lol. Coz I'm old-fashioned like that, haha.
    I've been watching season one of 90210... other than that, NO PLANS :P

    what do u mean? :P lol.
    Haha, I'll try.. :]

    take care u too :)
    <33 love you <33 :)
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  3. lol la-la land is the bestiest nu holiday destination around ^^

    lol *hi 5* i was sitting there in the cinema lyk omg who is that woman?! and i only realised as i walked out that it was moany wendy lol :P

    fair enough :) but i'm glad he was nice ^^ lol being old fashioned is good, i'm like that too *hi 5* it's nice not to feel out of place about stuff like that :)
    lol LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

    lol the kid's got issues and u have good advice so...u could save dorian and make him cute again lol :P
    ^^

    i will :)
    so make sure u do too! :)
    <3<3<3lots love love to u <3<3<3
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett