torsdag 4. februar 2010

Am I bovvered?

So, yesterday's blog was pretty pointless, which is why I'm back today. ^^ aren't you lucky ;)

This week has been so easygoing for me, because I was home sick from school both Tuesday and Wednesday, and tomorrow (Friday) we have the day off. :P I should make more of an effort, I knowww, but meh. Life is soon about to start, and then I may start giving a fuck. Maybe. Unless I'm not bothered. :P

Wah, today's inspiration is Catherine Tate ;) =
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6e8o9eefIY&feature=PlayList&p=-LIgiOx2df8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSNK-9v7_JI&feature=related

I've been in love with this show ever since I first saw it. So funny! :P what do you think of Cate Tate? My favourites of her characters are Lauren and nan. :P Nan's laugh kills me, seriously xD




Just look at those awesome erasers! :P haha.
Well, we've got Norwegian class now, and are watching a movie about Norwegian writer Knut Hamsun... which is why I'm blogging instead :P much more productive.

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "Look at the face" ^^ xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. awh *HUGS* hope ur feeling better!!!!
    don't feel guilty about school ~ enjoy your time off :)

    lol catherine tate is THE BEST :D it's really sad she doesn't do lauren anymore :(. nan's laugh is weird, i wonder if she has helium before doing it ;) haha! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A this one she did for comic relief is one of my favs ^_^ that day she was so hallarious. especially when she kept asking mcfly "why are u so rubbish?" (i was thinking exactly the same thing ;) ) haha 0:)

    lol indeed, very productive, u r practicing ur writing skills afterall ;) amazing erasers! it'd be a laugh to use them in an exam, huh? :P :D

    love u much much!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    SvarSlett
  2. Omg! I just watched that! Kills me!!! :P "is this double english, or double scottish?" xD Laureennnnnn!!! :P And David Tennant is well cute! :P I haven't seen alot of Dr.Who, but he is sweet tho inni? :P Man, I love that woman.... (catherine Tate that is :P)

    yes, practicing writing, indeed :D and thanx, I do enjoy days off ;)

    love u more more :P
    xoxoxoxoxoxxox

    SvarSlett