tirsdag 9. februar 2010

That girl's a trick, my friends say...

The world should be made up of cute musicians... ^.^ just a little insight into my train of thoughts on this day. :P We have Norwegian lesson now, so instead I'm checking out my latest band discoveries... This Providence! :O :P ok, so I've listened to some songs before, nothing big, but today my friend showed me one of their MV's, and one of those kids looked like a redhead, his hair seriously looked like it was on fire, man! :O :D I loved it! So, conclusion, now I love that band ^_^ thanks, David. :P Though my friend insists that his hair is brown, so we've agreed on a reddish-brown colour. Still, it was awesome. And 21 is not that old ;) hehe.

Anyway, this all seems a litte weird, I'm sure, especially since I'm one of those people who don't much like redheads... I mean, of course some of them can probably be nice (ok, one of my friends is a redhead underneath her brown dye, and she's nice!), but my experience is just... not that nice ^^ People who have been mean to me have had a way of always having red hair. Dunno why. Sooo, that's why it was a bit of a surprise that I totally fell for this kid on sight, because of his red hair. ^^ this is such a useless blog... :P gomen!

I gotta go now, busses to catch, homework to do once I get home, then private geography lesson with my grandmother to "teach" me... maybe I'll be back later, but don't hold your breath ;) ^^

I love youse.

~Leene~ "fireflies stuck on repeat in my head, owl city!" xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. haha lol. he sounds cute ^^

    it's such a cute blog tho *pats* :D made me smile ^^
    and if u want i can always scare those meanie people off. i gots sharp teefs. just that the fangs done today ;) *HUGS*

    :o oo, that sounds like a busy shedule! good luck huni *HUGS*

    love always ^^

    ps, fireflies...great song! really cute video with the robot and walking toys and stuffs ^^

    xoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxxoxoxo

    have a lovely day!!!
    <333333

    SvarSlett