torsdag 4. februar 2010

Be my China darling.

I told you they were coming, didn't I? ;)







I've actually seen a house like this (I'd say chinese-inspired) in my favourite Norwegian city, Bergen, where I used to live from year 1-7. :) I want to live in that house, because then I get to live in one of my favourite places, and in the most awesome house ever! :P haha. I will live in a house like this one day, just watch. ;)
Roommates? :P
I want my house to be really classy, but cute. Think old fashioned movies, with makeup tables and creamy colours, and then hello kitty and cutesie Japan/Tokyo/Chinese inspired things. :)

I love you, though.

~Leene~ xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. OOO very pretty!!!!
    *room mates?* oo pick me!!!! :D
    wow, that'd be an amazing house!!! the best house ever :D it'd be like buckingham palace and give tours to show mere mortals what they're missing out on lol :D

    love u *pats*
    xoxoxoxoxooxox

    SvarSlett
  2. :D I knoww! It'd be awesome!
    ;) done, u can live with me :D
    the bestest best house! :P
    hahahahha, yeaaa, and then we could charge for the tours, and not have to work! Hahah, wouldn't it be weird having your job be showing ppl around ur own house? :p and that'd be our income. HAhaha.

    love u 2 :)
    xoxoxooxoxox

    SvarSlett
  3. Then I'd want those wagon things that they drive around the outside of Buckingham when they give tours... :P with horses pulling... hahaha. XD

    SvarSlett