mandag 8. februar 2010

You sneak all the way out here to stare at space and shit?




I went to my friend's house after school today, and didn't come home til around five o'clock, and watched the movie "heartbreakers" (which I mentioned earlier). I love that movie so much, I remember I bought it while living in London, and I used to watch it like three times a day for a short period after buying it :P xD anyway, today after I'd seen it, I just kind of rolled over in bed and closed my eyes for a while... which turned into my mother coming down to my room (in the basement) to say good night around 11:15 pm. Faaaaiilll. Of course it happened today, after I'd talked to Kini about falling asleep in the middle of the day etc. Typical. :P Anyway, I still had homework to do, so I just startet the movie from the beginning again, and while glueing all my artwork into my coursework book, I watched the movie for the second time in one day. Yaay. :D

Have you seen "Heartbreakers"? It makes me want to put on slutty clothes and start conning people ^.^ but that's just me, haha.

Well, I'm off to bed then, a bit late (2 am! :O :O blah). Nightie night, lover.

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "Listen, dipshit!" xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. lol haha! i hope ur work is finished now so u can have a nice, refreshing sleep...at 2am lol ;)

    i haven't actually seen it :( i really need to do some film watching! :D

    nighty nighy dearest ^_^ *patS*

    SvarSlett