søndag 7. februar 2010

I don't care-e-e-e-e-e

First, I want to show you a video :P =
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFlEqvGIRCE, here's one of my favourite parts of "I know what you did last summer"... :P I know, it's weird, but wouldn't that just be every girls nightmare? I mean, seriously, that's the worst he could've done her :P I can just imagine waking up with all my hair chopped off... I'd die just from the shock :P I think Sarah is so cute in this scene :) and especially when she smashes the mirror xP

And another thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gamtUQqG_-E, if this is dry humping, then I'm the queen of France... -_- and if GD goes to jail for that, then WTF??? That's just silly... of course, I have no idea what he's singing about in his songs, so maybe they're very explicit, but still... I hardly doubt they could be worse than some of the songs from american artists, and they don't go to jail for not warning people about the content. At least, I don't think? :P

And on to other topics; I think Park Bom is the cutest member of 2ne1 :] she's too adorable, I can't believe she's the oldest! And her MV is adorable too, it's so sad :'(






Haha, of course I had to post the pic of her and GD ;) they're so cute though, he's such a silly boy :P <3

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "I can't make it happen any faster" xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. PARK BOM!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ^_^ great picks.

    lol aren't all boys silly ;) :P that's why they're weren't born as girls = UNWORTHY;)

    lol i think most girls would die from schock O_O*clinging onto my hair*

    lol he's just a dirty boy at heart ;) haha. can u really go to prison for not warning ppl???
    O-O that sounds harsh

    SvarSlett
  2. PARK BOM!! <333

    Hahahhaha, GOOOD POINT! I've never thought of it that way :P but it makes SENSE! :P

    Right!! And some boys too :P *laughs at mental image*

    Heh, then he's perfect for me ;)
    Seems like it... in Korea anyway :/ I'LL VISIT YOU IN JAIL GD!! conjugal visits and all that ;)

    xoxx

    SvarSlett