lørdag 6. februar 2010

Bite me, alien boy!

"Can I aks you a question? Are you the Dr?"
"Dr who?" XD hahahahaha, talk about owned. Yea, so. Some people kill me :P Luckily.

Oh my god, I LOVE GD! :P I mean it! And now I find that he's got another MV, besides Heartbreaker, and I'm DEAD! xD He SMILES in this one! It's called Breathe, and I CAN'T BREATHE! :P yea, so I'm still a teensy weensy bit in love with sweet GD, but really... who wouldn't be?? And when he dances, he looks like a little kid, and my god, I wanna play with him! xD :P no matter how dirty that sounds. Can I have him for x-mas next year? Seriously, I wouldn't aks for anything ever again :P haha. So, maybe I have to learn Korean instead... hmmm.... :P Kini, shall we? O:)

So, today's been a pretty weird day, with sleeping in, then getting text messages I DID NOT appreciate -because they turned my world around and set it on fire (but that's just me being my usual overdramatic hormonal teenage girl self ^^ :P)- and then being in a sad/crappy mood all day, until I had a nap and got it all out of my toxic system. Yeah, so now I'm gonna go upstairs and watch Norwegian eurovision finals with my mum, and then later make tacos to eat while watching Heartbeat. :P Not a very busy day indeed, but I guess I'll save that for next weekend, what with it being Mother's day (in Norway), my dad's b-day AND Valentine's day all in one weekend! -_- that'll be killer, I'm sure.

Well, I have to go now, be social and whatnot. ^^ See you later my lovelies! <33 lots of LOVE; because I'm in a GOOD mood ;) ^^

~Leene~ "YOU'RE my heartbreaker..." :] xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. haha lol LOVING the title of this post ;) :)

    awwwwwwwwwh, i totally need to take that last part of it, send it to his email and say leene invites you to come play ;)
    lol INDEED WE SHALL LEARN KOREAN :D though i think he can speak english ??? O_o not sure though. you'll need to test that one out. if ur stocking replies in korean instead of english, you'll know lol ;) :D

    lol but i love your overdramatic, hormonal teenage girl self ^^ *pats* it's very lovely :). OOO that sounds like fun :D who won the finals???? :)
    O_O that does indeed sound like a killer weekend! good luck huni!!!!

    ^_^ have a lovely weekend!!! *HUGS*

    lots of love
    xoxoxooxxooxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  2. Hahaha, I couldn't help myself! :P

    Hahahha, that would roc, only I doubt he'd come ;) he seems to be into CL?? at least that's what everyone thinks?
    I HAVE TO MOVE BACK TO ENGLAND SOOOONNNN, so that we can take classes together! :P hahaha, if I'm stocking replies in korean, I'll be like "wtf??" :P hehe. He prolly speaks a little english, but d'you really think he's fluent?

    awww, I love you too! :D
    hahah, some pretty boy douche won... -_- :P Didrik something :P haha.

    love
    xoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett