mandag 8. februar 2010

Remember back in the day...

Can you decide to love someone? Because I don't really believe in "true love" for everyone, but I believe that you can always learn to love someone. If you're forced to be with someone alot, then over time, you'll grow to love that person just because you get to know each other so well. That's still love, though, so instead of learning to love someone, you can also decide to love someone? Hmm, this isn't very deep, but I just suddenly got to thinking about it.
And if someone has decided to love you, isn't that even more amazing than someone who just "fell" for you? Because then it's a choice, and it's a good one. Neh? Does this make any sense at all? :P

Anyway, I have decided to not worry, and to love as many people as possible. However, is it possible to be filled with love, but be unaffected when people let you down? Because I don't believe in heartbreak, so that's kind of contradicting.

Gonna go watch the movie "heartbreakers" now (ironically enough :P), as it is one of my favourite movies, and I do love Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Songs of the day: GD's "A boy", and Dara and CL's "Kiss". :]

I love you, still.

~Leene~ "party like a rockstar." xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. lol. it makes PERFECT sense :) and it is indeed very deep. :) the idea that someone loves you because they've taken the time to think about it means more to me *pats* you'll surely find an amazing guy someday :)

    that's a good way to be *HUGS* that way you won't loose part of your self when someone upsets you. :) you're a very clever person at this kinda stuff u know :D

    oo, have fun!!!!!!

    love u much much
    xoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanx, I'm glad someone understands some of what I think :P ahaha. I know, right? It's much more romantic.
    Like, having someone say "I want to love you, I've decided to love you forever", is MUCH more romantic than someone saying: "I've fallen for you, I just can't help myself." ?? Wah, I suppose as long as someone loves you, it doesn't matter how or why, but still ^^ ponderings of a crazy mind, mind you. ;)

    loveeeee yooou!
    xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoo

    SvarSlett