mandag 26. oktober 2009

Do you believe in magic?

We shouldn't hang around people who don't belive in us, because it's exhausting and it tears our spirits down. Friends are supposed to believe in you, even when you can't believe in yourself. So if your friends don't belive in you, do they even know you at all? Doesn't that mean you can't possibly be real friends? How can you trust someone who doesn't belive in you?

I don't know, but this is one of the thoughts circling in my mind today.

Do you believe?

~Leene~ "I do." xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. i believe in u :)

    r u ok? has anyone done anything that made u think this *HUGS*

    <3 u!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoo

    SvarSlett
  2. :) thanx. Had a feeling ud say that, and it made me feel better even before u said it ^^

    ehm, yea... but I'm telling u about it on msn now ;) lol.
    *HUGS*

    love u toooo <3

    xoxxoxooxoxox

    SvarSlett