tirsdag 27. oktober 2009

I'm unstable...

I'm sitting in lunch period now, trying not to faint from the AWFUL smell. Since they're still not done with the building inside school, today they've apparently used something with disgusting smell to build or paint or whatever. And it is killing us! Bah.

Anyway, yesterday was a crazy day, and I'm so glad it's over ^^ Today is much better, but I have things to remember, and things to do for myself. I think everyday should be spa-day, I think I could use a massage or something to relax my body. Thinking too much is unhealthy, coz it makes you tense, and stressed, and worried, and then you get wrinkles... -_- :P so how about we try to do everything in a fun way? I guess I have my ways of making things interesting, and maybe I'll share those later... ;) But today is homework day nonetheless (even if I do still have two episodes left of Gossip Girl... :S) But that comes later ^^ Time to pretend I'm still the good girl I used to be :P (way, way, WAY back in the day mind ;) :P)

So, lets talk something fun. I found an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G blog today:
http://cherrypop.over-blog.com/
now, it's partly in french, so I've no idea what it says, but the pictures are so cute! <3 :)

Have to go now, as I need to find somewhere to hide out for the next two periods... o_O ooh.

~Leene~ "cherry pop, pop." xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. lol. (remember to bring a dust mask next time u go in)...just incase ;). gah, u remember the horrible smells that used to come from the sports hall when they were sorting out plumbing. EWWWWWWWWWWH!

    lol :O wrinkles...we can't have that! massage is a good idea :). i like nice smelling things like...in the body shop they do nice cream for ur face or soap or candles / make up. just finding one thing even if it's nothing substantial like a nice smelling (and tasting lol) lipgloss from there relaxes me. oh, u know how u can get spray for ur face...it's like cream or mist or whatever. the body shop does it for ur feet. yeah, spray on ur face / feet helps to relax u. anything by dermalogica is great. but expensive tho it might b cheaper in norway? http://www.dermalogica.com/uk/products.html#/products have a look. there's somewhere cheaper in wandsworth i'll take u to next time i see u for a face massage. i've wanted to go for ages and it'd be more fun if we went together :)

    lol i'm glad that u feel better :). *HUGS*

    oo cute blog! heheh, to babel fish translator!!!! now u can understand what it says :) <3

    lol so where are u hiding? are we playing hide and seek? oh oh, wait i'm coming to find u lol

    lots of love to you! <3<3<3

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Eww, yea :P lol.

    I don't like the smell of soap actually... :P but creams and stuff always smell nice :)

    Hahah, I didn't think of that! Good idea, then I can know all the cute things that it says too, and not just look at the pictures :P lol

    ;) I can't tell you that, you know, you have to find me ^^ ;)

    love love <33

    SvarSlett