søndag 25. oktober 2009

My better half has bitten me

Tonight I've seen the movie "Jennifer's body", and I must say, it's amazing :P funny, scary, cool, sexy... I just liked it. :P Definitely going to buy it on dvd, lol. Um, I've also seen the first six episodes of the new show "Vampire diaries" with my sister this weekend, and we're both in love :P with the show, obviously, though I -personally- am also in love with Damon Salvatore ;) (or Boone, as you'd know him from "Lost").







I don't really have much else to say at the moment, as I'm really tired, and going to go to bed since it's Monday tomorrow :P

So night night ^^

~Leene~ "they found pieces of Jennifer's body..." xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. *HUGS*

    that looks interesting *jenifer's body* :)

    have a nice day at skl!
    xoxoxoxo

    i tried to add u on twitter :)

    SvarSlett
  2. it is! :P u should see it... though it's not for everyone, and I like it coz it's weird and crazy... but it's gotten bad reviews coz it's not the most creative thing. :P lol

    what do u mean tried? didn't it work? :P lol.

    love you!!! have a nice half term deary ;)

    xoxooxox

    SvarSlett