fredag 30. oktober 2009

Nobody puts Baby in a corner!

I feel like watching Dirty Dancing now, and wonder if maybe I should order it online... but I have a long list of things I want, and I can't have it all... :P I've never seen Dirty Dancing though, so maybe I should prioritize ;) Roswell seasons 1-3 is another on my list, as I've been having cravings to watch it for a couple of days now.

I think I'll watch Grese when I get home :P Lately I've been extremely into old shows and old movies. I think it's because everything was so innocent in the "old" days, and I'm kind of sick of backstabbing and corruption for the time being. Every new show these days is about cheating, backstabbing, lying, discovering how other's get hurt by what you do, appologizing, doing bad things all over again, drugs, drinking, and every other thing you could possibly do. And I'm so sick of it. I think we get it; teenagers of today = easily and badly influenced! -_-

Now, the old shows on the other hand... so innocent! I mean, of course people did bad things and made mistakes then too, but they learnt from their mistakes, and appologized like they meant it. They don't do that anymore. Don't we learn from our mistakes any more?? So even if I have to watch them wearing their weird clothes, and weird hair, it's much better because it's the innocence of the first time doing things. :] I'm so nostalgic these days. Wanting to watch shows like Sweet Valley High, Popular, Beverly Hills 90210, So little time, Eerie Indiana, Sunset Beach and Roswell. And that's just a handfull of them. :P I think I'm gonna have to invest in some of these seasons on DVD... :P

Anyway, I have to go do some facemask work now... Can't wait to get home -_-

~Leene~ "It's too late to think of the value of my life." xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. ^_^ i've never seen it either lol! *hi 5* my teachers all say it's really good tho!

    lol i agree..i've been watching loads of really old anime shows that used to come on tv here but the original japanese versions rather than the english dubbed ones because when they become "english" the loose a lot of their cuteness lol.

    :D lol u have quite a repitoire of tv shows! which one is ur all time fav? :)))))

    facemask??? what's that work????

    *HUGS* have a lovely day *pats*
    LOVE UUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

    xxxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. *hi 5* yea, I think it must be :P

    Haha, Charmed is my fav :D pure awesomeness. but yeah, I do watch alot of shows, and have always done so... so I'll know a little about most american shows :P lol. So just ask if u want to know anything about that ;) lol.

    Facemask sucks... :P but I'm trying to make mine look like a supermodel, so ^^ hihi

    *hugs* you tooO!!! :D
    LOVE YOU MOST!
    xoxoxoxoox

    SvarSlett