lørdag 31. oktober 2009

You're the one that I want!






Emma Watson has just made the list of people I like and find inspirational ^_^ Recently she's become very mature, confident, and she's just gorgeous isn't she? :]

So, today I woke up around one thirty, had breakfast, and continued watching Fringe, which is one of my new shows. It's scary, and creepy, and makes me say "eww" alot (out loud, alone in my room... I'm sure people should think me crazy ^^ :P). Despite all this, I highly enjoy it, and I'm just glad to have something new to watch.

Yesterday was spent pretty much the same, with the exception of me going to school before watching Fringe, and then ending the day with "Grease", which leads me to this youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Iv2NlZYYM :D it's the coolest thing ever! :) And that movie also made me think that "damnnnn, John Travolta is Hottt" :P which I never thought I would think, lol. But he shakes his ass damn much in that film, and wearing his black clothes, and his blue eyes that look like he's wearing eyeliner... ooh la la. ;) I like it.


Now I have to go help my mom make taco's, then we're gonna watch Heartbeat. This is a tradition we have every Saturday: taco's and Heartbeat :] ever since I was little.
After that I'm thinking either Veronica Mars season 1, or Harry Potter 6 movie... :P which I've yet to see :O :P

(I love the picture of Emma and all the books... I want to do photoshoots like that too :] *pouty face* lol)

~Leene~ "You better shape up, cause I need a man." xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. oo, sounds like a fun day :D i used to watch heartbeat, it's about policmen right? :)

    lol john travolta seems to suit eyeliner :D

    enjoy watching fringe! i have no idea what it's about but it sounds like a good reaction to me :)

    u will do photoshoots like that my pet *pats* someday a mega amazing photographer will ask me if i know someone good enough to do a photoshoot and i shall send him straight over to your house so...b expecting him lol :D or her, we don't wanna count girls out, ne? ;)

    SvarSlett