mandag 26. oktober 2009

I'll never look pretty again

I probably shouldn't be blogging right now, as I am an emotional wreck, but what the hell. Writing makes me feel better, and I want to feel better. Simple as that.

:P ok, so between blogging, and feeling sorry for myself, I've grown tired. I've been here a while now, and it's late. I have a test tomorrow, for which I'm not prepared. I figure I should care. I don't.

Am I ok? Who knows.
Does anybody know? Probably not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tFRf8vtkRk&feature=related
Watching this makes me feel a little better, but also it reminds me of things I'm not very good at thinking about.Things that I haven't yet managed to turn into something good and happy. Things of which we do not speak.

I'm going to leave you with a bunch of pictures now; so here's what comes up when you google "pain" or "love pain" ^^ :P randomness.









ciao for now ^^

~Leene~ "about to fall off." xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. *HUGS* u should blog whenever u want to :)

    *HUGS* i hope ur feeling a little better in urself now. just remember that u can do no better than ur best, whatever "your best" may be at that time. no one should expect any more than that :) it's more than enough ^^

    you don't have to think about those things yet if ur not ready. just ignore it and when ur ready they'll turn into something good on their own. i don't think you can force stuff into becoming good, there's a certain journey u have to go on before whatever it is turns "good."


    bt if u want to talk more about it feel free to yank me onto msn :) i'm always here

    love uuu!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  2. *HUGS* :D I feel alright now, thanx love.

    I agree :) things have to happen at its own speed, and I just have to learn to wait and be patient ^^

    :] I'll keep it in mind ;) lol.

    love yooouuuu

    xoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett