tirsdag 13. oktober 2009

This is where we both get scared

So, I overslept today, and am currently sitting in bed, waiting till the right time before next buss leaves. See our school buss leaves at seven thirty, but there's another one at nine that I can take if I run late... but today, I just don't know what to do. They say it's better to have a whole day absent, than just a few hours, because a few hours makes it look like you bunked off, while a whole day means ur ill. And today we have two free periods at the end of the day, and I've already missed the two first periods, so I'd be going in for three periods, plus lunch. And three just doesn't seem that much.

I'm the kind of person who feels guilt straight away when I do something bad. I can't ignore my conscience, and I hate lying to people. So obviously, something like this would bother me. Should I stay home from school today, maybe try to do some homework just to make up for it? Or should I just go to school for three hours then go to my dad's? And if I stay home, should I tell my mom, or shouldn't I, since she's in the city today anyway, and wouldn't know... ? Wah, so many choices, so little time.

~Leene~ xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. aw! *HUGS* u shouldn't be so hard on urself. If it's better to have a whole day absent then you should have the day off and rest so u don't run late tomorrow and it might be a good idea to let ur mum know just so she knows what's going on...

    you could go in if u want. that's also a good thing to do.

    lol:S soz, not helping, am i? :S

    hope everything works out ok!
    lots of love
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    SvarSlett
  2. *Hugs back* thanx... I sometimes do take days "off", because I decide it's better than going if I feel like crap. Sometimes I'm just too angry/low on myself and life in general, that I know going to school would be a mistake, and I'd just spread negativity around :P not like it should be up to me to decide when I want to go to school (it isn't supposed to be optional) but I guess that's another way in which I'm spoiled, and opinionated. ^^

    Hahah, I didn't tell her, but she always finds out. I can't lie to her, and so if she asks me straight out I'll tell her, but if not, then I won't say ;) :P so yeah, I hadn't told her, then she came and saw me once she got home (around 11 pm), and I hadn't put makeup on, and she jokingly said "have you even been to school today?" cue me: "....." so yah, she found out :P but she didn't get mad, so it's all good ;)

    Haha, noooo, but it's too late to help now anyways, and it's fine ;) I always make up my own mind anyway regardless. I think I only ask people to get them to confirm that the option I have already decided on is right ^^ :P

    thanks, it did :D
    xoxoxoxooxox LOVE YOU!! xoxoxooxox

    SvarSlett