mandag 22. juni 2009

"I love you too" - Chuck Bass.

Isn't it ironic how a TV show can determine our happiness from day to day? Remember last week I was in tears and chaos over Nobu and Hachi's impossible love-triangle, and today... today is love. ^^ I have watched the last episodes of Gossip Girl season two, and I couldn't be happier. Finally a season finale with a happy ending. And what an ending! All I can say is; FINALLY!! Chuck Bass, it took you long enough, but oh! how thrilled I am! All the shit, and all the drama was SO WORTH IT in the end! Blair got her "I love you's" returned, and next season I'm expecting a wedding, or at least a major engagement. :P cuz that's just the way I roll. And seriously; who wouldn't wanna marry Chuck Bass? (a)




(Picture 1: The beginning of Chuck & Blair: the romance-dance. (lol, great rhyme ;P)
Picture 2: The season two finale, the big moment, the "I love you TOO" commitment ^^
Picture 3: What Twilight would have looked like with Chuck & Blair... and if you ask me, it looks even better than the original ^^ and that's how much I love them <3.)

Now I'm off to watch some fourth season Supernatural, and some first season Girl's next door... the holiday is so on. :) I'll update more later, tonight when I won't be falling asleep at a respectable hour... again. Wah, sleepless nights, what can you really do? :P

~Leene~ "And who am I? That's a secret I'll never tell ;)" xoxo (gossip girl ^^)

3 kommentarer:

  1. lol *hi 5* for not sleeping at a respectable hour!

    lol i like supernatural :D but i've missed so many that it really doesn't make sense anymore lol.

    I'm liking the happy mood on this blog ^^ it's infectious *happy clappy* :D

    <3 UUUUUuuuUU!

    SvarSlett
  2. yeah, I'm pretty updated atm on Supernatural, so... it's pretty great ^^ XD lol.

    yeah, it's unusual isn't it? ;)

    SvarSlett
  3. ^^

    lol but that doesn't mean the rest of ur blogs are bad, they're all special ^^

    SvarSlett