torsdag 4. juni 2009

You don't know a thing about my sins...



Yes, I have sinned. It so happens that I saw the trailer for New Moon today... and my heart leaped. But not for Edward... o_O I feel awful that this could happen, but hey! kid grew up, alright? And I swear, if it hadn't been for my "werewolf-love" dream, I'd still hate Jakey-boy. As it is, I don't anymore, and I'm even starting to read New Moon again, just for some action there :P awful. awful. awful. There's no limit anymore. Gah!

Speaking of limits, Lady Gaga has none either. She's amazing, and now she's even speaking Swedish in her new music video for Paparazzi! That's almost Norwegian. If you learn swedish, you'll understand norwegian as well. I think it's so cool ^^

And completely on another topic, I have art exams tomorrow! :S We have been prepping for two days now, and we're about half done, but still I don't feel too good thinking about it. I'm going to fail. Luckily though, my mom bought me Pepsi for it... so I'm pretty happy. You know when you get those cravings... I always give in. :P

So... today I've watched the Covenant again. I like it, and there's lots of cuties to look at ;) and while we're on the topic of cuties and twilight, Jamie Campbell Bower is apparently gonna be in the new movie, and I think he's such a doll! He could be Jasper's little brother XD I'm so happy they make movies with so many hot people in it; that fact alone makes it worth watching XD lol.

Now I really have to go to sleep, if I'm ever gonna wake up in time for exams tomorrow. I cannot oversleep, to put it that way. We have five hours to do two A3 sheets of paper on calligraphy or something... o_O wish me luck.


~Leene~ "If you're a big spender, I can be your love-toy." xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. lol, in that case i am so learning swedish!

    awh, ur not gonna fail at art, i'm sure you'll do really well ^^
    *HUGS* good luck, let me know how it goes!

    lots of love to you

    SvarSlett