fredag 26. juni 2009

Patron tequila


So, today has been a pretty good, social day for me ^^ went down to my grandparents to hang with my aunt, and we danced and jumped around like crazy for at least an hour. (there was even a black-curly wig involved, lol. But it got too hott to wear for a long period of time... XD) We listened to everything from Eminem, Pussycatdolls, Adrienne Bailon, Kat DeLuna, to Lady Gaga and even some really old school music that we used to listen to like when I was seven... :P in the good old days in other words, lol.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvX0IvJwkng It's called Bailando... maybe you've heard it :P When I was little I thought it was in English (coz I thought anything I couldn't understand must be English), but today is the first time I realize that it's not, coz I STILL can't understand! XD lol. Quite funny.

Another song I'm kinda obsessed with is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xx6aBfRlUo which is a real party song, so it should be good for tomorrow, when my friend is celebrating her sweet 18th :P wonder what shape I'll be in by Sunday morning... but we don't worry about those kinda things before they happen XD

Anyway, my aunt was bugging me to do her make-up and fix her hair (because apparently mine was so pretty... what can I say; I'm a genius ^^ XD) so in the end I said ok, and we spent forever trying to curl her hair, then thinking we had broken my grandmother's curler (which turned out to be just fucked up, so she said it was normal for it to just turn off at random... o_O weeeird yo). Then I did her make-up, and I made a comment about a chunk of hair that she had on the side of her head, which was supposed to be side-bangs, but really just looked like a shorter chunk of hair, and I said I wanted to cut it, and after some sweet-talking (basically me going "but how hard can it beee? It's eaaaaasy pieccccy... ^^") she let me cut her hair! She was sooo sceptical, it wasn't even funny, but we had a few laughs, and I ended up cutting it and then teasing it on the top at the back to make it look 60's... she's a difficult customer I must say :P but I did feel kinda pro... except for that time when one of those long-legged flying-spiders came into the bathroom we were in, and we screamed and ran and shut the door... :P we're still just girls, lol.

Tomorrow I'm getting up early to shower and prepare to go to my friend's at five (when I say early, I mean elleven ^^ XD lol), and then the party starts at seven. My uncle is coming home too, so I should go say hi before hitting the scene.

I keep smelling my legs because my aunt gave me some new Bodylotion of hers, and I put it on, and it smells like HEAVEN! :P so now I keep sniffing my legs, and I really should stop, lol.

(Picture of my cute new baby-doll dress <3 I adore. I love the kind of kinderwhore 80's-90's style, rocked by Courtney Love and Kat Bjelland. I just Lolita-fy it. :P I guess it's sweet lolita kinderwhore then... XD wow, and I actually look a little tan in that picture... :P)

~Leene~ "Bailando, bailando <3" xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. u look so pwetty:D

    lol, black wig, i wanna join in!:D

    that first song is cute ^^ i think it's spanish. lol it'd be really embarassing if it wasn't ha ha:P

    great party song ^^ lol i'm sure you'll behave yourself, ne? ;) :P

    lol daddy long legs are so creapy (what i call those long leg spiders) your auntie sounds cool, mine wouldn't let me go anywhere near her hair! you'll see y - she doesn't trust me at all lol :P

    :D have fun at ur party!!!! lady gaga's song dance describes the perfect party, huh? :P lol

    lol that sounds really weird! but i get what u mean. my auntie gave me fake tan (of all things to give to someone who has a natural tan!) and it smells yummy but due to her wanting to sort out my "tan lines" i had to give it back. knowing her she'd do my whole face while i was asleep or just do cat whisker tanning on my face - she so would!:P

    it's a nice tan :D and a great dress but it's the person that makes the dress. i don't think anyone else would look nearly as good in that dress as you :)

    see u soon *HUGS*

    xoxoxoxoxooxxoxo

    SvarSlett
  2. I thought so too, but it said it was Belgian... ? :S I'm at a loss.

    ... Ehm, what do u put in "behaving yourself"? :P I didn't trash anything, if that's it... lol.

    Yah, I hate spiders. There was one in my room just now, OVER MY BED... freaked out, MILDLY... :P

    I think so too, Just dance is awesome<3

    Thank yooou *hugs!!* you're always so nice to me :] too nice prolly, I don't deserve it. :P

    see u mega-sooon! ly!

    xoxxoxxooxxoxox

    SvarSlett
  3. me too :S lol the mysteries of life, eh? :)

    lol it can mean anything u want :P. good good *pats* such a well behaved little hostage ^_^

    :S eeeeeeek! seeing as everything downstairs is now a complete mess instead of everything upstairs, i was going to change the tv channel when i looked and saw how much of the tv was covered in cobwebs. ew! so i tried to get rid of them but loads of them kept falling on me so i kept screaming at about 4am (when i was the only one awake lol).

    <3 ^^

    *hugs* everyone deserves someone to be nice to them but u deserve it mostiest of all. lol i am not nice for the sake of being nice :P *pat pat pat*

    i hope to see u mega-soon-ly again soon ^_^
    *HUGS* hope ur having a great holiday :D

    xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett