torsdag 25. juni 2009

When you walked through the door it was clear to me

I want a kitty. Like, really bad. So can we please adopt one for summer?? Or just foster one while I'm in England? :P lol, I just really feel like a kitty-cuddle, it's insane. A grey kitten, and I'd call him... heck, I don't know yet. OhMyGod, yes I do! I'd call him Bandit of course... :P Bandit Baby <3



(Basically I just googled grey kitten... :P but aren't they to die for?? <3)

So let me know what you think. ^^

~Leene~ "You're the one they adore, who they came to see. You're a rockstar." xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. omg they're so cuuuuuuuuuuuute! there's a pet shop in wimbledon...may be we can go in there and u can get a kitty cuddle :D

    xoxoxoxox

    SvarSlett
  2. I knooooowww, and everyone I know is getting one, I feel so jealous *pout* :P

    SvarSlett
  3. lol, there's the perfect excuse to ask for one ^^
    *pout back*

    lol, ursala is meant to be allergic to cats. tho i think she'd grow out of it. i haven't really checked in the past few years tho...*thinking up devilish plan*

    xoxoxo

    SvarSlett