torsdag 25. juni 2009

A Million Dollar FairyTale

You know what you did now? You made it possible for me to write without pictures, so now I'll be doing it all the time... You'll never see a picture again... XD no, I'm kidding.

I've just woken up from sleeping a couple of hours. Yeah, since I didn't wanna go get ice-cream, I fell asleep while waiting for the guests to leave, lol. But I have now had my ice-cream, and it's all goood :P

I'm wondering what to do next... I've seen all of Bones (sadly =( I love those two silly sweethearts), all of The Girls Next Door, all of Supernatural... waaah. I guess I'll keep watching Vampire High, which is an old Tv Show I found on Youtube. It's around the time of Buffy, so the fashion isn't that great (vanity), but it's about vampires, and it's about the best I can do atm. :P

"Open me up and you will see
I'm a gallery of broken hearts.
I'm beyond repair, let me be
And give me back my broken parts."

~Leene~ "We made you" xoxx

P.S. I want to make a doll.

3 kommentarer:

  1. that vampire high sounds good:)

    awh, yay u got ur ice cream:D

    lol ur blog has no pictures, i'm so proud lol :P

    <3 xoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett