torsdag 25. juni 2009

Let's grow old together, and die at the same time...

OHHHH, and one last thing: MICHAEL JACKSON R.I.P!!! :'( I can't believe he's dead... I hate when people die, and even if I wasn't personally a fan of him, I always liked him, and he was always "there". He was M.J for crying out loud! So I can't believe it.


And I saw a documentary on him once, and he was talking about his Neverland and his childhood, and I just liked him. He seemed like such a child, you'd want to protect him, and like him automatically. That's how I feel anyway.

(Picture of his good days. He was a legend, everybody knows who he is! And look, he even had RayBans ^^ :P <3)

My favourite songs were: Billy Jean, Thriller, Beat it and I'm bad...

~Leene~ "Die young and save yourself." xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. pitty that we couldn't have gone to a come back concert :( my english teacher actually bought the £300-£400 tickets to go!

    SvarSlett
  2. :( yeah, I think it's so sadddd!

    SvarSlett
  3. *cries together like timone and pumba in the lion king when nala finds simba again*

    SvarSlett