søndag 7. juni 2009

I need your love. I'm a broken rose.



Why do chinese movies always end with EVERYONE dying? ... o_O me not likes. And it's such a shame, because they're so beautiful movies, but have the saddest endings! :( I've justed watched "The Banquet", and I really like Zhang Ziyi. She was amazing in "Memoirs of a Geisha", which is one of my definite favourites, as it was the beginning of my obsession ^^ Also, "Curse of the Golden Flower" is one of the most brutal... I was in shock XD so much death and corruption.

Moving to japanese movies, I really l.o.v.e "Nana". Everyone is so cute, and it's a great girly-movie. :] Kamikaze girls probably is too, but I've only seen half an hour :( I also haven't seen "Nana 2" or "Death Note" live movie, but we're getting there ^^

I've actually been a good little girl today, and practiced my japanese... I just wish I could learn it faster, and make it stick properly. Blah.

I'm going to go watch some "Nana" anime now, and draw some probably. ^^

Sayonara!

~Leene~ "The lonely little girl who crumbles." xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. lol, it'll stick:)
    and what's even great is we can practice together whenever i see you :D *HUGS HUGS*

    you have v. good taste in films. tho there is a reali sad chinese one called love contract. everyone dies but not in the way that u think.

    SvarSlett
  2. :P yes, I look forward to it :)

    awww :( I don't like death...

    SvarSlett
  3. :DDDDDDDDDD

    lol, it's like their addicted to hamlet or something. ;)

    SvarSlett