mandag 22. juni 2009

Why am I supposed to be lost?

I am one of those people who believe that everything happens for a reason. I probably got it from Charmed, which have basically been my guidelines my whole life (people-wise, not magic-wise...) but regardless, this is my belief. So then today it struck me; why am I supposed to be lost? I'd never even thought of it that way before, but if I am to listen to my belief (which would seem natural, duh) then I should think I'm lost for a reason. That I'm at a weird place for a reason. That I feel the way I do for a reason. I've never even thought about it like that before, but now it makes so much sense! Except that I don't know the reason yet. See, that's the thing about my belief; it comes with alot of "wait & see" and patience... which we all know I'm not great with. It's a bit ironical.

Anyway, so now I'm thinking "the reason for someone to be lost, would be that they eventually have to find themselves", which again leads me to think "but wouldn't it just be easier if we were found at birth? (so to speak)"... I don't even know if this makes any sense to you? But I guess it helps me to understand God a bit more, and to accept the things that happen to me. Of course it's also up to each one of us, but there's always a grand design, and I think it's randomness. God lets us decide what we want from life, and in the end it turns out to be an abstract -yet concrete- masterpiece.

Oh man, I'm rambling. My whole point though, is just that there is a reason for why I'm still looking for the meaning of life, and why I haven't decided who I want to be yet. Hell, the meaning of my life might not even be invented yet! (yeah, that's far-fetched, but you get my point =P) So kitties, the conclusion is; if my life doesn't have a meaning, there's a meaning for that.
... Don't you just love my logic? ^^



-Scandals and loyalties,

~Leene~ "In the face of true love, you don't just give up... even if the object of your affection is begging you to." xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. lol, that is some mega cool logic there! :D

    awh, u looks so cute in that pic! :)

    i agree, we should know at birth, then we wouldn't have to waste so much time finding ourselves just to get frustrated and waste valuable time we could be using to go to the fun-fair...i heard there is one near skl so we should check it out :)

    SvarSlett