mandag 16. november 2009

Baby, when it's love, if it's not rough it isn't fun...


Isn't it pretty? No wonder I want this in my room. If I could have my way (and I will, eventually) my room will be filled with pretty junk, that makes it look like a cross between a toyshop, Claire's, a pastry café, a circus and a market... in other words; filled with special stuff with meaning and beauty. :] I can already picture the way my perfect house/appartment would look like... ah, I think I should try to draw it... :P but it wouldn't make much sense, and I'm sure it would be sort of trashy... or maybe that's kitsch? :P

Anyway, this picture reminds me of Roswell, when Max paints a red heart on the brickwall outside Liz' room (he's drunk), and then he presses it with his fingers, and the heart starts glowing... (alien powers and all that jazz :P) It's really cute, and cool! And yeah... this is the way a mortal boy would have to go to do the same :P lightbulbs.

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "When he's looking, she falls apart." xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. ello my freaky darlin :) *loving the new blog ^^*
    it is indeed very pretty! reminds me of going into an all saints store :) lol that sounds like such a cool room! be expecting me to visit lots! :D na, it wouldn't be trashy at all. you can just draw parts of it if u want and then put it all together :)

    i love u lots too ^^ oh i have some kind of an obcession with stained glass. especially if they're roses. i like pressing them because of the princess and the goblin (if you press it and it glows the princess can go into forgotten parts of the castle to see her "ghost" great great grandmother) lol so random, soz :P :S

    xoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  2. *loving that u love the new blog* :) and in fact, so do I ^^

    I'm gonna try and make a header soon... I've been meaning to for a while, just never got around to do it :S :P I surely will though.
    Yea, I like all saints, I've just never had enough money to buy anything :P but the store always looks awesome and old fashioned. Like with the sewing machines in the window etc... the old fashioned brown ones, in that big shopping centre we went to with ur mom :) that was fun! :D

    stain glass is pretty tho, and something always become important to u if it reminds u of something happy or good, like ur childhood. It makes sense :) sounds cool :)

    xoxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. ^_^ *blog warming present*

    lol i look forward to seeing it :D.
    yeah! the one in westfields had so many of them! ^^ we should take pictures if we get to go again :). lol when u get ur rich millionaire husband you can OWN allsaints :D

    ^^ i'll show it to you some time :D



    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


    found anything you got ur eye on for your dream room?

    SvarSlett