fredag 27. november 2009

She thinks she's so damned fine...

"She may be fine,
but she ain't worth a second of your time."

Well lovelies, another day done over with, and finally weekend. I've been watching way too much Skins today, I think it's turning me cuckoo. I'm already through the first season, and now have to wait til Monday for my friend to lend me the second season! :S How will I survive without Chris, Cassie, Tony, Sid, Maxxie and all the rest? Geez, fuckit. :P

Okay, a break is probably good, and tomorrow is my friend S's 18th b-day, so :D going to a birtday get-together at her's, with all my friends, so that should be good :]

Right now I'm listening to Cheryl Cole, and I'm contemplating wheter or not I can be arsed to tidy in my closet... or if I should just go to bed... but then I slept for a couple of hours this evening, so I'm a bit knackered from that, and should probably get my clothes sorted out instead. Hmm, choices, choices.

Either way, I'm out of here ;) G'night lovelies.

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "Wow. That's lovely. Totally lovely." xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. oo how was the get-together? ^^ hope u had a good time

    awh! *pats* skins will be back soon! :)

    lol decisions decisions! :D what did u decide in the end? the clothes are calling!!! :D

    nite nite sweetie, love u 2!

    xooxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett