fredag 6. november 2009

Oh, I just can't wait to be king =^_^=

So, Kini's been putting up stuff she'd like to have in jars, which got me thinking; what would I put in jars? (besides cookies I mean ;) :P) and ignoring the fact that putting things in jars slightly makes me think of root-cellars, and having dead insects and small animals like frogs and toads put in jars, or just green and icky stuff in general really... :P yeah, aside from that ^^

I really like the idea of jars full of bows, but seeing as I don't have many bows, that wouldn't be very productive :P so I'm thinking more like rings... :) I have many rings, and many fingers for them to go on, so that seems like a good one ^^ for me anyway, since I like them <3

Well, I have a lot to say, but I actually don't have the time, as it is already past one am, and I should have packed to go to my dad's over an hour ago... yeah, I'm bad. OH, and it's father's day on Sunday, so tomorrow I have to get up at ten, take the boat over to my dad's at 11.30, then go straight to the shops and buy him something, then be back at his place for 13.30, when I'm to babysit my sister til 17.00... :P I have a whole schedule for going to my dad's, lol. Ah, well. Whatever, I'm quite happy to do it ^^

I'll see wheter or not I have any time to write down any randomness tomorrow, but I wouldn't bank on it ^^ even though I love you all ;)

~Leene~ "I'm gonna be a mighty king, so enemies Beware!" xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. ew! lol. bt yeah cookies are good (like alice in wonderland) yummy! ^^

    oo, that'd be an exciting jar! that should b ur first one!!!! put pics up so i can see too :D

    oh, u could have one with sun glasses too if u have quite a few of them :)

    :o it's father's day? eeek! actually...i swear it was already father's day over here...or was that my dad's birthday? lol *so dead*

    :O wow, that's an intense shedule! good luck ^_^ *HUGS* hope u have a great day!!! and yay for the boat (me like boats) ^^

    lol your randomness is so perfect it's well worth waiting for :) *HUGS*

    i like this conversation about jars - it reminds me of charlie and the chocolate factory / alice in wonderland lol :D

    lots of love for you!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Haha, if I ever get around to it, I'll take pics yes :P

    I have many sunglasses, but I don't think putting them in a jar is a good idea, since they might get broken, besides you'd need a big jar :P

    Haha, it was father's day in Norway yes, but it's a different day from England :P so don't worry, lol.

    Yea, it was... My dad woke me up at 7, but my baby sister Dea wasn't even awake then, and my dad wanted me to go sit in the livingroom until she woke up... -_- which I found stupid, so I continued laying in my bed, door open, so I could hear her when she woke up :P I wasn't going to sleep, just gonna lay there and half-sleep till she woke, but next thing I know I'm dreaming that my brother is downstairs in the livingroom, and Dea is awake, but he hasn't gone and gotten her out of her bed, and my dad wakes up... xD so yeah, I woke up from the dream, woke my other sister Amalie telling her "we have to go downstairs incase Dea wakes up, because Magnus won't come get us if she wakes up" :P haha. And that was at nine, so atleast we got two extra hours. After that we half-slept on the couch till Dea woke up, then we half-slept on the couch with her watching tv. ^^ She's so easy to watch when she's happy :P :]

    Haha, thanx *hugs*

    lovexoxooxoxox

    SvarSlett
  3. :D yayyyy!

    lol...a very big jar. nice and roomy...with an excuse to get more coz it's so big and the empty spaces might break them ;) lol such warped logic!

    ah *phew* lol

    awh! bless ^^ yayy for the sneaky extra sleep lol. but that is still quite early to wake up! *pats* such a good child ^^

    lol :D *HUGS*

    love yuuu! (and your randomness) ^^

    xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

    SvarSlett