mandag 16. november 2009

I will go down with this ship

So, I've decided that I want to start experimenting with baking... :P yes, it sounds weird, but yesterday I cleverly told my mother that "I want to bake Christmas cookies this year"... her response was a wide grin, shining eyes and an excited voice that said: "REALLY?!?" :D yea... so I just have to hope that I'm good at it... What I want to do is be home alone, with recipees and equipment, and then just try it out on my own, and experiment. Because as my motto goes: "How hard can it be?" :P

I have to go now, my teacher is annoyed at our laptop use :S

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "I won't put my hands up, and surrender." xoxx

6 kommentarer:

  1. Kult:D Da komme til å gå fint;) Eg vil iallefall smake:)

    SvarSlett
  2. :) koselig at du kommentere til ein forandring ;) og sjølvsagt ska du få smake, sjøl om di blir ein fiasko og smake dritt, så forvente eg jo at kona mi smake ;)

    SvarSlett
  3. lol ^^

    how'd the cookies go? i'm sure they were yummy seeing as u made them :D

    SvarSlett
  4. haha:P eg kommentere aldri på bloggar, så du bør føle d som ein ære! Ja samma ka de smake:P Men er vel lov å håpe de smake godt?(A) hihi

    SvarSlett
  5. Silvia: har du sletta bloggen din? fant an ikkje :P men ja, eg føle meg veldig beæra, og glad :] og seff blir di gode... kor galt kan da gå liksom? :P haha.

    Kini: I haven't made them yet, but I'll sure take pics when I do, and post them here ;) lol.

    SvarSlett