mandag 16. november 2009

No matter lightning or thunder, buckets of rainwater, you can't flood this town.

I'm obsessed with these kinds of bows recently (I blame you, Kini, just so you know! :P) :





I really want to try and make some, so maybe I'll try when I have time... they're really cute, and it would be so cool to have homemade presents for people, neh? :P

So, if anyone doesn't know what to give me for Christmas, then give me these! :P lol, I think I need to add them to my wishlist, definitely. I don't even care what they look like, they've got that "childhood" feel to them, you know? They were very 90's, at least to me. :)

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "Should we sell our soul, and see where it gets us?" xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. mwha ha haaaaahaaahh! lol :D soz, just had to do that!:D


    we'll make lots and lots together and i'll take u to places so we can find special little beads and things to use :). it'll be so much fun! i can't wait ^^

    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. hahhaa, makes sense... ;) :P

    yay, sounds awesome :D

    xooxoxo

    SvarSlett
  3. lol XD

    ^^ i put up some basic things on how to make bows...it's nothing interesting. i guess u just need to experiment bt if u wanna have a go b4 we make them together then...

    anyways, such pretty bows on ur page! ^^

    SvarSlett