onsdag 18. november 2009

We stay because we don't know where else to go

It's nice having someone to love, isn't it? Getting to say "I love you" to someone, even if it's not romantically, it's special. I like it, anyway. Loving people... I like love. It's grand ;)

Now, there's twenty minutes left of my school day, and after that I'm going to my dad's for the night. Probably going to watch H2o with my sister, and I don't care if that's childish of me to watch, because I like watching shows that she can watch together with me. I shouldn't have let her watch Prison Break, and I'm not going to let her watch Fringe, or Supernatural (even though I'd probably be more scared and jumpy than her :P), so Disney Channel it is :P

Random love confession: I love butterflies because they remind me of Loveless <3 :P In fact, I'm wearing a blue butterfly ring as we speak write. I used to be obsessed with them two summers ago, and bought t-shirts, necklaces and rings with butterflies on :P I get these kind of obsessions, maaan. So that's another thing people can always give me, and I'll like it just because of the memories; butterflies.

Well, I have to go now. :] later, lovers.

"A teenage vow in a parking lot
Till tonight do us part."
-Fall out Boy, Hum Halleluja.

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "You're still in our hearts." xoxx

2 kommentarer:

  1. have fun! lol u sound so responsible! :P

    oki, obcession noted for a later date lol ^^

    *hugs*
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett