torsdag 26. november 2009

Take my advice, cause we are BAD NEWS!

I've started watching yet another show... Skins... I really need to lay off, but I can't help it. I love brittish youth, and if there's a show where I can watch them, and get reminded of London... well, I'll take it :P there's a guy called Chris on it, and he's my favourite, fyi. ;)

Speaking of today, I went home with my friend R after school, and I've never been to her house before, so that was really fun :D I had a great day, even though I was wet to the bone thanx to the rain, and I'm pms'ing pretty bad atm. Still, I went to hers because she wanted me to come with her for the christmas tree lighting... they turned on all the christmas lights on a big tree that they have in an open square outside all the shops where she lives. Everyone that lives in that place were there, and they had many stands, and we could buy hot chocolate and christmas things. :) We were running along the streets, me carrying a big black umbrella, getting soaked, and waiting for the lights to be turned on. After that her dad drove us back to hers, and we watched Skins, which is when I got addicted :) Earlier we watched Mansfield Park, which was a good movie too. Ate tacos and chocolate, and drank pepsi and red bull. I've been so full all day, it's kind of annoying :P really tired now, but I just felt I needed to update myself on blogger before I could go to bed with a clear consience, so that's why :P

Well, Hadouken can sing me to sleep now. I have many busy weeks ahead, so wish me luck, and I'll try to get back tomorrow.

I love you, though <3

~Leene~ "I don't care if she thinks she's "indie"; how she's different is anyone's guess." xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. oo that sounds like fun!

    would u believe i've never watched skins? heard of it but i don't really watch tv anymore coz of having to do skl work so i'm more likely to be on the laptop over-using blogger lol:P

    awh! hope u dry off properly and don't catch cold! *HUGS*

    ^______________________^
    sweet dreams, GOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!!!

    ily
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett