mandag 9. november 2009

Hello little boys, little toys

I'm going to try catching up on things I need to do today... I have just had one period of Art, and two more to go, but our teacher is out in the school halls watching all the other students in my class, as they draw the walls in perspective... :P I didn't much feel like sitting in a white-mental-hospital-like hall, drawing the walls and corners and whatnot. ^^ ;) so I'm sitting in the classroom drawing from our text-book. Yay.

These days I'm mostly busy watching Roswell again <3 I completely forgot how much I love that show, and I'm now completely hooked again xP Michael, I love you <3!!!!! :P hah, not like that's a surprise.




Even if you do claim to be a "stonewall"... :P He's kind of like me, in the way that he's terrified to let people in, and he doesn't trust anyone much. I suppose it's sad, but I see it as normal and logical, so I can live with that.

~Leene~ "We're the dreams you're believing." xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. ooo, the first pic is deep!

    haha, yayyy textbook saves the day :D. so what exciting things are there to draw in this textbook of urs? ^^

    *HUGS* it's not sad. i'll just wait patiently for when "stonewall" needs a friend to lean on ^_^

    SvarSlett
  2. Yeah :P just like the ocean ^^ ;) haha.

    houses in perspective... -_- not very exciting, but much better than the alternative, concidering.

    *HUGS* :p lol, thanx, I know u will. n u know I do the same :)
    <33 love you!
    xoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  3. lol *ROFL* good one! :D

    ...what's the alternative *dare i ask?*

    *HUGS* ^_^ indeed, which is why ur such a great friend *HUGS*

    <3333 love you too!
    xoxoxoxoxoxox


    *leene #1 Fan!*

    xoxox

    SvarSlett