søndag 15. november 2009

Hello my freaky darlings

I think it's time we got back together, Dorian. ^^

So, I've just watched "The league of extraordinairy gentlemen" and it's a brilliant movie. Dorian Gray is in it! :D you can imagine my joy at the sight of him, and then as I realized it was Stuart Townsend who played Dorian, the very same man who played the lovely Lestat in "Queen of the Damned"... I was temporarily in heaven ;)

Man: What are you?
Dorian: I am... complicated.

On another note, I really wish people would stop spinning everything out of proportion, and act as if me not giving a shit about school is the end of the world. There are worse things than getting bad grades, which I don't even get that bad grades, it's just my geography that's a little "off". See, I'm supposed to take a special exam in geography in two weeks, due to being in England last year, and my stupid teacher not wanting to give me a grade in that subject since I'd been gone for half of the school year... but I haven't even begun to read for the exam, so I'm going to do it next summer instead ^^ See, there will always be other options, other choices. Like I saw on Fringe today; everyday you wake up you have to make all kinds of choices, and they lead you to where you end up at the end of the day, and at the end of your life. Everything you do shapes you, and if you'd even just done it slightly different, everything would be different. Fascinating, isn't it?
So the way I see it I have loads of options, and choices, and different directions to steer my life, and it is up to me to find the "right" way for myself. Not you, so don't worry, ok?? If all goes wrong, it's on my shoulders, so I'll deal with that when that happens. Not anyone else, me. And if I then ask for help, then that's another story, but until then... relax ;) take it easy. You've done your part, now let me do mine.

I love you, though.

(I suppose this is the monologue I wish I could tell people... I suppose it sums up some of what I want to say. :P)

~Leene~ "I can't hide." xoxx

3 kommentarer:

  1. lol dorian *grins*

    that's a very wise monologue to have ^^ i'm glad i got to hear part of it :D. you do indeed know what's best because it's your life, you should be in control :)

    love u lots!

    good luck with geography *pats* i know u work hard anyway *HUGS* i'll always be ur #1 fan like mizuki in hana kimi ^^ wooooo go leene!!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ps alice loves ur freaky darling blog ^_^

    SvarSlett
  2. Dorian indeed :P I've decided it's going to be one of my baby-names :P Dorian and Benjamin :D

    I'm glad u got to hear it too ;) lol

    love yooouuUU!!! :D

    :P I'm not really very hardworking, but I need to see reason before wasting my time on something :P lol. *HUGS* I'm your nr 1 fan too ;) yay, I have a fan, I'm so cool! :D kakkoii! :P I love Hana-Kimi... need to buy the mangas, or else I'll never read them :S :P can't wait to go to London again, I have so many mangas to buy! *withdrawal* :O :P

    thanks ;) it's from league of extraordinairy gentlemen... one of the guys said it, and I thought it was the best! :P kind of the badass guy. "Hello, my freaky darlings..." :P have u seen the movie? u should if u haven't, my love is in it too! :D (even tho he dies... :( ah, well.)

    xoxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. awh, such cute children they shall be ^^ tho watch dorian... ¬_¬ lol, just incase! :P

    ^_^

    love u mostiest :D!!!! <3333333333333

    lol but that's fair enough. i wouldn't work hard for no reason. don't think anyone does really... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i have a fan *big grin* ^_^ awh and such a cute fan she is too! *pinches ur cheeks* lol, the book shops are sure gonna love when u come back to visit! :P. hana kimi is actually really hard to find here...bookshops are dissapearing like pixi dust too! you need to use that as an excuse to come over lol :D

    i haven't seen it. well not all the way through. i always turn it on half way through or end up having to leave part way :(. i did like what i saw though :D i shall be watching it! lol. dorian isn't as good looking in that tho...he seems a lot older? and possibly pervy looking with that moustache. dunno what it is but moustaches make me think perv lol. strange, huh?
    alas, the poor dear always dies, ne? :(


    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett