torsdag 26. november 2009

We're only liars, but we're the best :)

A couple of inspirational quotes for you tonight :)

"You just have to go after what you want, and if it doesn't want you back, then so be it. It doesn't deserve you anyways." -Nicole Richie.

"Look, dreams exist to be realized. If you don't do it, who's going to? Other people have nothing to do with it. If you're not even confident to make that decision, don't bother thinking about it." -JR.

Now I'm really going to bed, because I'm dying here.

I love you, though.

~Leene~ "The ribbon on my wrist says 'do not open before christmas'." xoxx

1 kommentar:

  1. ur quote is the best :)!!!

    awh, don't die!! sleep my pretty mwha ha haaaaaaaah! ...promise i won't suck ur blood ^_^
    0:]

    <33333333333333333333

    SvarSlett